The volunteers, staff, members, and donors of YMCA Southcoast are all united by a deep commitment to strengthening our communities. Membership categories and a variety of programs to meet the needs of individuals, families, and children include:
- Fully trained and competent staff members who are always ready to assist you in achieving your goals
- Clean, well maintained facilities with modern fitness equipment
- Free fitness classes, including Yoga, Pilates, Zumba
- Free day use of lockers (with your own lock)
- Special member rates on all programs, including child care, and summer camp; priority registration on all program enrollment before the general public
- Ability to use all YMCA Southcoast facilities
- My Y Every Y — ability to use any Y in New England
- Free Youth Membership with full-time child care enrollment
Your Y Membership Card provides you access to any Y facility in New England. All Y members from Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont will be welcome – free, with a valid Y ID, at any Y in New England. Some restrictions may apply at the Y you plan to visit, so check out our website at ymcasouthcoast.org and click on the My Y is Every Y tab to learn more.
When you travel and want to work out or use the services at a Y in another city, you may do so on a short-term basis. Visiting Y members from 50 miles away or farther are always welcome by showing their membership card. Stop by the Welcome Desk to ask about the AWAY program.
Nationwide Membership enables you to visit any participating Y in the United States through membership at your “home” YMCA (your home location is the facility that enrolled you as a member and that collects your membership dues). We offer this because we want to help you reach your health and wellness goals wherever you live, work or travel. This is an essential part of our cause of strengthening communities.
What You Need to Know
• Valid for active, full facility YMCA members
• Nationwide member visitors must use their home Y at least 50% of the time
• Program-only participants and special memberships are not eligible for Nationwide Membership