at the Mattapoisett YMCA
Welcome to camp!
Located on the beautiful Mattapoisett Harbor, Camp Massasoit has provided a premier summer camp experience to generations of families since 1962. Focused on the development of our campers, as individuals and as a group, Camp Massasoit nurtures today’s children into tomorrow’s leaders.
Offering traditional camp experiences such as archery, swimming, and sailing alongside innovative programming like sea kayaking, dramatic arts, and our renowned challenge course with rock wall and zip line features, allows our highly qualified staff the opportunity to recognize and celebrate the potential of every camper. Legendary theme days/weeks, zany camp songs, and skits create a camp spirit and community filled with tradition and fun! Summer after summer, campers develop new skills and lifelong friendships at Camp Massasoit.
- Age ranges: 5-15
- Financial assistance available
- EEC contracted slots
- PACE vouchers accepted
A 2019 camp registration form, health history form, health insurance information, annual physical exam and immunization record are mandatory for every camper who attends camp.
YCares Financial Assistance: At the Y, we know that every child can benefit from camp. We also know that not all children have what they need to thrive. That’s why together, with the generous support of our donors, we provide camp scholarships for families who need us most. If your family needs assistance, let us help. At the Y, no one is turned away because of an inability to pay. Please fill out a financial assistance application and return it to the camp of your choice by May 1, 2018. Financial aid will be awarded based on eligibility and the order applications are received. Priority will be given to those received by the deadline.
- All required documentation must accompany request. All requests are kept confidential.
- YMCA SOUTHCOAST welcomes all recipients of state vouchers and subsidy programs. If you are eligible to receive funding through a voucher agency, a copy of the voucher is required to reserve a space for your child. If you have an approved voucher for camp you will be charged according to your parent fee amount.
- Due to the number of campers that apply, financial assistance may be limited to 2 weeks and/or traditional camp only.
Camp Massasoit Rates
|Traditional Camp (ages 5-14)||$225||$275|
|Morning Care (7-9 a.m.)||$30||$40|
|Evening Care (4-6 p.m.)||$30||$40|
|Both Morning & Evening Care||$50||$60|
38 Reservation Road
PO Box 1067
Mattapoisett, MA 02739
• Camp hours: Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
• Morning Care hours: 7 – 9 a.m.
• Extended Care hours: 4 – 6 p.m.
Camp Director | Stephanie Winterson | Email | 508.758.4203 x101