Membership categories and a variety of programs to meet the needs of individuals, families, and children include:
- Fully trained and competent staff members who are always ready to assist you in achieving your goals
- Clean, well maintained facilities with modern fitness equipment
- Free fitness classes, including Yoga, Pilates, Zumba
- Free day use of lockers (with your own lock)
- Special member rates on all programs, including child care and summer camp; first choice on all program enrollment before the general public
- Ability to use all YMCA Southcoast facilities
- My Y Every Y - ability to use any Y in New England
- A.W.A.Y. Program - access to use Y facilities across the country either free or for a small daily fee.
- Free Youth Membership with full time child care enrollment
Member Rewards Program
Receive up to $400 back on your membership from Blue Cross|Blue Shield, Fallon, Tufts or Harvard Pilgrim. Ask at the Welcome Center for details or click on the respective health care provider for the claim form. *Some restrictions may apply contact your provider for details.
Code of Conduct
YMCA Southcoast will not tolerate members, guests, staff, or visitors participating in or supporting any of the following behaviors: stealing, swearing, bullying, violence, aggression or weapons (threatening use of or carrying a weapon), drugs, alcohol, or tobacco (use or possession of on Y property), vandalism, and sexual harassment. Therefore, the Y retains the right to deny membership to its applicants and to revoke a membership of any current member or participant at its sole discretion.
Discount Tickets at the Zeiterion Performing Arts Center
- Click here to download the Member Handbook.
$5 off each ticket for Y Members to see Cirque Ziva
Sunday, March 17, 2013 at 7 PM
CODE: KIDS both on-line or at the box office
Guess How Much I Love You
Sunday, March 24, 2013 at 3PM
Dinosaur Petting Zoo
Sunday, April 7, 2013 1PM & 4PM
Gymnasium seating. General admission.
THE Z Off-site at the New Bedford YMCA
Alexander & The Terrible Horrible Day
Sunday, April 28, 2013 3:00 pm